The Lyceum Club from Garden Park
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The back of the Lyceum Club at 56 Church Street, from Garden Park, St, Catharines, Ontario. c1967.
Peterson’s Upholstery Shop can also be seen on the left hand side of the image.
- File Location: 24/pt1/1-1.1
The Lyceum Club opened in 1897 financed by St. Catherine of Alexandria Roman Catholic Church. The building functioned as an activity centre for young men and included a library. It was located across the street from the St. Catharines Cathedral and was torn down in the 1970s.
- Date of Original
Width: 12 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1604706047069 Longitude: -79.246157501297
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2