A Side View of the Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A side view of the Welland House Hotel at 30 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1973.
- Slide File Number: 02.23-C-3
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Date of Original
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1561228011209 Longitude: -79.2479867678452
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2