The Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Welland House Hotel front entrance at 30 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1905.
- Slide File Number: 02.22-E-2
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- The Welland, St. Catharines, Ont.
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1561433509017 Longitude: -79.2479706745911
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2