The Abandoned Taylor & Bates Brewery
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The abandoned Taylor and Bates Ltd. factory on Brewery Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. June 1973.
- Slide File Number: 02.22-D-2
Taylor & Bates Brewery was established by James Taylor in 1834. In 1857 Charles Bates joined on as a full partner. The brewery last appears in the 1936 St. Catharines city directory and the old building was demolished in 1979 to make way for Highway 406.
- Date of Publication
- Jun 1973
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1540032596262 Longitude: -79.2502505522537
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2