The St. Catharines Club
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The St. Catharines Club at 77 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1973.
- Slide File Number: 02.21-D-4
The St. Catharines Club began when a group of city business owners formed a men's social club. In 1924 the club bought a building that was built by Daniel Curtis Haynes sometime before 1874. They began admitting women into the club 1985 and they remain in the building today. (2020).
- Date of Original
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1561532929762 Longitude: -79.2483381372261
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2