The St. Catharines Business College and the Masonic Temple
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The St. Catharines Business College and the Masonic Temple, 23 Centre Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. March 1974.
- Slide File Number: 02.21-A-4
This building, constructed in 1890-91, was originally Court Street School. It was sold to the Masons in 1953 where they remain to the present day. (2020).
The St. Catharines Business College moved from 29 James Street to 23 Centre Street around 1974. The College remained in this location for several years until it moved to 124 Geneva Street around 1978.
- Date of Publication
- Mar 1974
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1618808505582 Longitude: -79.2417828183937
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2