The St. Catharines Business College Class May 1931
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A group photograph of students from the St. Catharines Business College, 29 James Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. May 7th, 1931.
American Bazaar at 31 James Street is in the background.
- Slide File Number: 02.20-E-1
The St. Catharines Business College was open from 1882 -1995 as a private business college. The College, originally at 28 Queen Street, moved to James Street in 1915. It remained at James Street until around 1970 when it moved to 23 Centre Street.
American Bazaar moved to 31 James Street from 151 St. Paul Street. It disappears from the city directories after 1933.
- St. Catharines Business College May 7th 1931
- Date of Publication
- 7 May 1931
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1585068582398 Longitude: -79.2450348783889
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2