Rodman Hall Arts Centre
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Rodman Hall Arts Centre, 109 St. Paul Crescent, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 02.19-A-2
Rodman Hall was the home of T.R. Merritt, the youngest son of William Hamilton Merritt, and was constructed between 1856 and 1863. The house was owned by the Merritt family until 1960 when it was purchased by the St. Catharines & District Arts Council. The Rodman Hall Arts Centre opened on September 17, 1960 and a renovation expanded the building in 1970. Brock University bought the hall and its assets for $2.00 in 2003.
- Rodman Hall Arts Centre, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1500830198193 Longitude: -79.246162865715
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2