A Gentleman Surveying Along the Welland Ship Canal
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A man surveying along the Welland Ship Canal, Niagara, Ontario. Date Unknown.
There are two vertical lift bridges in the distance. These bridges could be bridges 17 & 18.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 122
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.9483263408461 Longitude: -79.2495585423279
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2