Along the Welland Ship Canal
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know where this is?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Welland Ship Canal midway between Welland and Port Colborne, Niagara, Ontario. July, 1939.
A vertical lift bridge can be seen in the distance.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 121
This is likely an image from a section of a canal bank that dropped 20 feet in a canal slide in July 4, 1939.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2