A Ship Exiting Lock 4 on the Welland Ship Canal
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The ship called the "Franquelin" exiting lock 4 heading north, on the Welland Ship Canal. St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
Bridge 6 can be seen raised in the top of the photo.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 112
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1378686980438 Longitude: -79.191950057106
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2