"The Northumberland" in dock
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The ship "The Northumberland" in dock at Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 50
"The Northumberland" served as a ferry between Toronto and Port Dalhousie. It burned in 1949.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2024670214209 Longitude: -79.2648685913849
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2