A Cairn at Bridge 11 on the Welland Ship Canal
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A cairn by Bridge 11 on the Welland Ship Canal, Thorold, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 48
The cairn commemorates the spot where the first sod was turned at Allanburg on November 30, 1824 for the 1st Welland Canal.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0764390294146 Longitude: -79.2114430111217
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2