A Ship Cut in Half in the Welland Canal
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know where this is or the story behind its depiction?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A ship in the Welland Canal that was cut in half because it was too long for the lock (written on slide), Niagara, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 44
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2