CKTB Radio Station/Merritt Family Home
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- CKTB studio at 12 Yates Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 23
The Merritt house was built in 1860 by William Hamilton Merritt. It was sold to G.N. Bernard in 1927 and bought by Silver Spire Broadcasting in 1938. Today the building houses several radio stations under Bell Media.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2