The Former Kinleith Paper Mill Along the Second Canal
- A. H. Tiplin
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A view of the former Kinleith Paper Company Mill along the second canal,St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 12
Kinleith Paper Co was incorporated in 1899. It was located below the Burgoyne Bridge on the east bank of the 12 Mile Creek. On August 13, 1904 a rag boiler blew up destroying a portion of the building. Kinleith remained in business until the late 1920s and in 1939 it became the site of Lincoln Foundry. The building remained until it was demolished for the 406 project.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2