Abandoned Building Along the Old Canal
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know which canal this may be and where it is?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The ruins of an abandoned building along the old canal St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 2
The building was likely located in downtown St. Catharines, in front of the former Canada Hair Cloth building.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1557997519832 Longitude: -79.2429978590774
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2