- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Hotel Queensway at 8 Queenston Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.18-D-3
The hotel was built in 1939 by Philip Kamin. The building declined during the 1980s and early 1990s. In 1996 it was bought and converted to low rent apartments.
- Modern reproof hotel. Radio, telephone, tile bath, shower in each room. Hotel Queensway St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1619870081588 Longitude: -79.2396906953621
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2