The Public Utilities Commission Building
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Public Utilities Commission of the City of St. Catharines, Church Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. June 1973.
- Slide File Number: 01.18-C-1
This property originally housed "Maple Hill", the home of Captain James Murray who built the Murray Hotel. Maple Hill was torn down in 1952 and the current building was built in the 1960s. At this time it houses Community Care of St. Catharines and Thorold. (2019).
- Date of Publication
- Jun 1973
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.163094241539 Longitude: -79.242928121643
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2