Packard Electric Co., Limited
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Packard Electric Building, Geneva Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.18-B-3
The image is taken from the book "St. Catharines: The Garden City".
The "Red Mill" owned by Oliver Phelps was the first mill constructed on Geneva Street. Phelp's mill was purchased by James Norris and Sylvestor Neelon and torn down. Neelon built Neelon's Grist Mill in 1882. His mill was sold to Packard Electric in 1895 and demolished in 1965.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1591115423564 Longitude: -79.2401547175216
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2