Medical Arts Building
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Medical Arts Building at 168 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. May 1974.
- Slide File Number: 01.17-E-4
This building was located across the street from the Hotel Dieu Hospital and was originally the home of Hamilton K. Woodruff. In 1948 a maternity hospital opened in the building. When the Hotel Dieu Hospital opened in 1953, the site was converted into medical offices. The building was torn down in 2005.
The parking lot was possibly the site of the Protestant Orphan's Home.
- Date of Publication
- May 1974
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1597774589274 Longitude: -79.2546118241119
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2