The Former St. Catharines Sanatorium
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The first sanatorium in St. Catharines Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.17-C-3
The St. Catharines Consumptive Sanatorium operated out of the old Collier house, north of Westchester Avenue. In 1928 it was renamed the Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium and moved to the top of the Niagara Escarpment.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1584082467124 Longitude: -79.2335242968368
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2