Lincoln County Jail
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Lincoln County Jail, 116 Niagara Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.17-A-3
The Lincoln County Jail opened in 1866. It served as a jail until it was replaced by the Regional Niagara Detention Centre in Thorold in 1973. A tenant could not be found and the building was demolished in 1976.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1686490266095 Longitude: -79.2352891903686
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2