CKTB Radio Station/Merritt Family House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The CKTB studios, 12 Yates Street, at the intersection with St. Paul Street West, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.16-A-4
The Merritt house was built in 1860 by William Hamilton Merritt. It was sold to G.N. Bernard in 1927 and bought by Silver Spire Broadcasting in 1938. Today the building houses several radio stations under Bell Media.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1537615870556 Longitude: -79.2468441468048
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2