A House at 124 James Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A house at 124 James Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. The house is to the north of the former St. Joseph's Convent. c1973.
The Algoma Central Corporation building now occupies the land on which the convent used to sit and a parking lot occupies the space at 124 James Street.
- Slide File Number: 01.15-C-4
The convent was built in 1874 as Home of the Sisters of St. Joseph. It burned in a fire in 1972 and was demolished in 1973.
- Date of Original
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2