The Mansion House Tavern
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Mansion House Tavern, 5 William Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1973.
- Slide File Number: 01.15-B-1
This building was constructed in the early 1800's and became a hotel around 1826. By 1868 it was known as the Mansion House and has had a variety of owners over the years.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1561647926033 Longitude: -79.2463867675634
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2