Norris House & Coach Step
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Norris House with a coach step in front, 9 Norris Place, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.14-C-1
This house was originally built by Godfrey Waud and was purchased by James Norris in 1867. It was built on Ann Street whose name changed to Norris Place after amalgamation in 1960.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1563024494345 Longitude: -79.2512845650397
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2