Lightning Fastener Plant
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Lightning Fastener Plant, 50 Niagara Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.10-E-1
Lighting Fastener began operating in St. Catharines in 1925. The factory kept expanding over the years until cheaper products became available in the 1970's. The factory closed in 1981. Turning the building into apartments was proposed but never came to fruition. It is currently home of the St. Catharines Boxing Club (2019).
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1648312275116 Longitude: -79.2379231196213
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2