The LCBO and the Mills Home
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) and the Mills Home, 183-189 King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.10-D-1
The Mills House, built in 1868, was the former home of James Mills, a druggist and founder of the YMCA on Queen Street. His house became a home for elderly women in the 1900's. It closed in 1976. The building was purchased in 2000 by the YWCA and currently operates as a women's shelter.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1615143810982 Longitude: -79.2435128432083
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2