- Media Type
- Item Type
- A picture of Lincoln Foundry, 65 St. Paul Crescent, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.10-C-1
Lincoln Foundry was founded on the site of Kinleith Paper Co. The site was bought in 1933 and the original buildings demolished. The foundry began production in 1939. The company was bought out by Dayton-Walther Corp in 1973. In 1977 the site was bought by the city for the expansion of Highway 406 through the city and the factory was demolished.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1519283545133 Longitude: -79.2464579087066
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2