The Knights of Columbus Building
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The former Knights of Columbus Building at 149 King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
This building was located at the top of Carlisle Street before the street was expanded north.
- Slide File Number: 01.10-B-3
The Knights of Columbus building was built in 1869 by Edward McArdle. It was later occupied by a bakery owned by the McSloy family. The building was bought by the Knights of Columbus in 1917. It was demolished in 1980 to make room for the expansion of Carlisle Street.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1602296652206 Longitude: -79.2448646765518
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2