St. Catharines Medical Laboratories
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The St. Catharines Medical Laboratories beside the Hotel Dieu Hospital at 157 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1973
- Slide File Number: 01.9-E-3
This building was owned by various people until Omar T. Crabtree bought it and turned it into a medical laboratories facility in 1959. The Hotel Dieu Hospital bought the building in 1967 and it was demolished along with hospital in 2016.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1596885904026 Longitude: -79.2547566633987
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2