The Medical Arts Building
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Medical Arts Building, 168 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. March 1973.
- Slide File Number: 01.9-D-4
This building was across the street from the Hotel Dieu Hospital. It was originally the Hamilton K. Woodruff Home. It opened in 1948 as a maternity hospital and when the Hotel Dieu Hospital opened in 1953, it was converted to medical offices. The building was torn down in 2005.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1594532328825 Longitude: -79.254257772522
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2