- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of Jordan Wines, 120 Ridley Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. March 1974.
- Slide File Number: 01.9-B-4
Jordan Wines began in Jordan in the 1920s and opened a St. Catharines Plant in 1942. The company merged with Ste. Michelle in 1976 and was bought out by T.G. Bright and Co. Ltd., in 1986. It closed in 1987.
- Date of Publication
- Mar 1974
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.148926714183 Longitude: -79.2608345490265
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2