The Old St. Catharines Central Fire Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The old central fire hall and a horse drawn fire carriage at 178 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.8-E-2
The fire hall was built around 1867 at the corner of Carlisle and St. Paul Streets, diagonally across from the Leonard Hotel. New headquarters built in 1950 left the building empty until 1963 when it was torn down.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1591165876172 Longitude: -79.2425901633072
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2