Eaton's Department Store
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Eaton's Department Store, 13-31 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. March 1974.
- Slide File Number: 01.8-D-4
Eaton's bought out McLaren's Department Store in the 1920s. The original building was destroyed by fire in 1936 and a new one was opened in 1937. That building was torn down in 1978. Eaton's moved to the Pen Centre in 1973.
- Date of Publication
- Mar 1974
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1555595946751 Longitude: -79.2456827503013
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2