McLaren's Department Store
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the interior of McLaren's Department Store, 19-21 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.8-B-2
The image is taken from the book "St. Catharines: The Garden City".
McLaren's Department Store opened in 1865 and was bought out by Eaton's in the 1920s.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1556499609875 Longitude: -79.2456398349571
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2