The Old Courthouse
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the former Courthouse, 101 King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. date unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.7-C-2
This building, built in 1848, was originally a Town Hall designed by Kivas Tulley. It became the County Building in 1862 when the county seat moved to Niagara. An addition was added in 1865. The new courthouse at James and Church Streets opened in 1983.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1588355620226 Longitude: -79.2459536534118
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2