St. Catharines City Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of St. Catharines City Hall during the Queen's visit in 1951, Church Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1951.
A banner saying "Long live the Queen" adorns the front of the building along with flags and decorations.
- Slide File Number: 01.7-A-3
The new St. Catharines City Hall was built in 1837 on the site of the former Benson House. An annex was added in 1981 to expand the building.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1594381810319 Longitude: -79.2472625714111
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2