Old City Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the former city hall, corner of James and Church Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario. The old courthouse can be seen in the background (corner of King and James). c. 1904
- Slide File Number: 01.6-E-4
Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was owned by James Benson, a senator. The Benson house was rented and later sold to the City of St. Catharines and converted into City Hall in the 1870s. The building was torn down in 1936 in order to build the current City Hall.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1597074169209 Longitude: -79.246881697731
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2