Old City Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of old city hall, corner of Church and James Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario. c. 1904
- Slide File Number: 01.6-D-1
Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was owned by James Benson, a senator. The Benson house was rented and later sold to the City of St. Catharines and converted into City Hall in the 1870s. The building was torn down in 1936 in order to build the current City Hall.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1596195257166 Longitude: -79.2468387823868
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2