Lyceum Club St. Catharines
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Lyceum Club, Church Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1973.
- Slide File Number: 01.6-B-3
The Lyceum Club opened in 1897 financed by St. Catherine of Alexandria Roman Catholic Church. The building functioned as an activity centre for young men and included a library. It was located across the street from the St. Catharines Cathedral and was torn down in 1974.
- Date of Original
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2