The Toronto-Dominion Bank
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A image of the demolition of the Toronto-Dominion at 31 Queen Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1966.
- Slide File Number: 01.5-A-4
The Bank opened in 1874 and soon moved to the corner of Queen and King Streets. In 1906 a new building on Queen Street was built that stood until 1966. In 1966 the old branch was torn down and a new branch was built in its place.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1571717191636 Longitude: -79.2465772670078
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2