The Bank of Toronto
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Bank of Toronto at 31 Queen Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.5-A-2
The Bank opened in 1874 and soon moved to the corner of Queen and King Streets. In 1906 a new building on Queen Street was built that stood until 1966. In 1966 the old branch was torn down and a new branch was built in its place.
- The Bank of Toronto, St. Cathariens, Ont.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1571739987077 Longitude: -79.2466107946205
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2