- Media Type
- Item Type
- A slide of Alexandra Hall, 83 Ontario Street, St. Catharines. June 1973.
- Slide File Number: 01.4-A-1
Alexandra Hall was built by John F. Mittleberger in the 1830s. It burned down and was rebuilt between 1851-1852. In 1912 it was sold to the Women's Christian Temperance Union as a boarding house for ladies patterned on the example of Florence Willard Hall in Toronto. It closed in the 1970s and has since been home to various local businesses.
- Date of Publication
- Jun 1973
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1561411399989 Longitude: -79.2487243753242
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2