The Duke and Dutchess of York at the Queen's Royal Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A slide with a list of names including the Duke and Duchess of York at the Queen's Royal Hotel, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. October 12th, 1901.
- Slide File Number: 01.2-D-4
The Queen's Royal Hotel was built in the late 1860s as the Royal Niagara. It was renamed by Captain Thomas Dick to the Queen's Royal Hotel. Over the years the hotel declined until it was acquired by the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and turned into Queen's Royal Park.
The Duke of York was proclaimed Prince of Wales in November of 1901 and became King of England in 1910.
- Date of Publication
- 12 Oct 1901
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2577934118642 Longitude: -79.068608886261
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2