Niagara District Airport
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An aerial view of the Niagara District Airport and runway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.1-C-2
The Niagara District Airport began in 1929 when the St. Catharines Flying Club (which formed in 1928) needed an airport. The airport moved to its present location in 1935 with the construction of the QEW. During World War 2 it served as a training school.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.189323690839 Longitude: -79.1720134082032
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2