A Demonstration of the Whaler Crew
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 28 of the "Renown" Duo-Tang #1 - A photograph of the Sea Cadet whaler crew of the ship "Renown" at a inspection demonstration. 1959.
The Burgoyne Bridge can be seen in the background of the photograph.
- File Location: Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps "Renown" Collection - Duo-Tang #1 1922-1964 - Page 28
The two Duo-Tangs in the collection consist mainly of newspaper articles, program, and photographs of the Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps.
The Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps “Renown” Collection was donated to the Library in February 2005. The Collection consists of two photograph albums and two duo-tangs containing newspaper and magazine articles, typed notes, invitations, programs, and photographs of the Sea Cadet Corps “Renown”.
- Whaler Crew Demonstration Inspection. 1959
- p. 28
- Date of Publication
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.7cm
Image Height: 19.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1518189652748 Longitude: -79.2478794794845
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2