Letter to Mrs Hicks
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 21 of the Welland Avenue United Church Collection Binder - A letter to Mrs Hicks from Margaret Ireland describing events from when Margaret Ireland was President of the Ladies Aid (i.e. burning of the church mortgage and fundraising efforts). October 21st, 1936.
You can click on the down-arrow in the "pages" box to see all pages of the letter.
- Location: Welland Avenue United Church Collection - Binder - Page 21
This Binder was assembled by the Special Collections Librarians, St. Catharines Public Library from donations.
The Welland Avenue United Church Collection was donated to the St. Catharines Public Library in December 2000 in memory of Jane Alice (Hicks) Henderson. The collection consists of photographs plus a scrapbook and binder composed of church bulletins, newspaper clippings, letters and programs. The collection dates from 1877-1961.
Pages 20 & 22 are blank.
- p. 21
- Date of Publication
- 21 Oct 1936
- Personal Name(s)
- Hicks, Mrs. ; Ireland, Margaret
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2