Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Musical Programs & Clippings from Magazines and Newspapers
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 262 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks - a program for the Musical Art Society of New York, a program for the The Women's Literary Club of Tennessee, a newspaper clipping about Charles Kensington Salaman, and a magazine write-up on the origin of scale-names. 1901.
- Location: Scrapbook # 2 - Page 262
Date of Scrapbook 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 262
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2